A well-established Student Accommodation company based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire are actively seeking an Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis.
Only candidates with previous administration and customer service experience will be considered. Experience within the housing, property or lettings sectors would be preferred however this is not essential.
As an Administrator, your duties will be:
*Answering incoming telephone calls and assisting with any queries
* Dealing with tenants based on site and resolving any complaints
* Maintaining data records and producing correspondence including letters and emails
* Ensuring files for tenants are kept updated
* Taking and processing payments for rent and chasing outstanding payments where necessary
* Recording and logging parcels and deliveries for tenants
* Providing information to potential tenants and completing viewings when required
* Supporting the Accommodation Manager with any other day to day office duties
As an Administrator, you will have:
* Previous experience working within an administration and customer focused role
* Experience of working within the property, housing or lettings industries would be ideal
* An enthusiastic and proactive approach
* IT literate, experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire your hours of work are Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm, 37.5 hours per week. You will be earning a salary of £14,040 per annum / hourly pay rate of £7.20
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including 8 days Bank Holidays, free car parking, company pension scheme and the opportunity to work for a well-established student accommodation company.