An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Semi-Senior Accountant within our client’s well established practice in Newbury.
As part of an expanding team and reporting to the Manager, you will be providing bespoke accountancy services to a wide range of SMEs. Whilst this is predominantly an accountancy role, some assistance with audit projects may be required on an ad hoc basis.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from start to finish
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Advising clients and answering queries
- Assisting partners as required
As Semi-Senior Accountant, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in practice
- ACCA/ACA/AAT part qualified
- Exceptional ICT skills - including IRIS
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and amiable
This forward-thinking firm offers an excellent working environment, full study package and a competitive salary.
This position would offer excellent career progression and personal deveopment