£18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience and qualifications
08:00am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Temporary to Permanent Contract
This is an excellent opportunity for an all-round Accounts Assistant to join friendly accounts team at a leading manufacturing company based near to Stafford. This role would suit somebody who is looking to be part of a small and friendly team within this busy manufacturing environment.
Applicants must have experience of processing a high amount of invoices and should have a strong attention to detail, good IT skills and knowledge of Pegasus Opera (or similar) would be an advantage. The position is on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start, however candidates who are looking for a permanent position but can start immediately will also be considered.
Essential requirements: The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
· Previous purchase ledger, sales ledger and administration experience.
· Experience in dealing with a high level of invoices
· Strong attention to detail and a thorough, structured approach to workload.
· The ability to handle large volumes of transactions and work under pressure.
· Confident communication skills at all levels.
· Good IT skills, experience of MS Office essential.
- Previous experience of Pegasus Opera or Microsoft Dynamics NAV an advantage.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant are:
· To undertake purchase ledger, sales ledger and administration duties as part of a small finance team.
- Resolving any discrepancies and supplier queries.
- Credit control for both home and export sales.
- Cash allocation, purchase ledger invoice processing and posting onto system.
- Extensive supplier and customer contact plus liaison with internal management.
- Liaising with Production, Engineering, Sales and Purchasing staff.
- Maintaining professional communications with external contacts.
- Administration duties including recording holidays, updating personnel files, filing and photocopying.
- Other duties within your skill set as required.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Free car parking, 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 08:00am to 17:00pm
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Assistant
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!