Our client is a well-established chartered accountancy practice in the heart of Oakham Rutland, they are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join the growing team. The successful Accounts Senior will ideally be AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified.
Duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the office manager and working closely with the Managing Director.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of financial statements and corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- VAT Returns.
- Prepare management accounts for a variety of clients.
- Assist clients in a range of cloud based accounting packages.
- Handling a range of differing clients in a facing role.
Our client is ideally looking for the following:
- Experience working within an accountancy firm is required
- ACCA/ACA or AAT Qualified looking to study further
- IT literate - experience using Sage, Quickbooks & Xero would be advantageous
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Study support
Ongoing career opportunities
- The chance to join a very ambitious and rapidly growing firm
- Salary negotiable for an exceptional candidate