Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday)
Additional info: Parking onsite
Sector: Sales, Commercial Insurance, Account Management, Personal Lines
Our client is looking for someone to join their small friendly office based near Witney, who has good customer service, communication skills, and have a good friendly telephone manner. The candidate will have commercial insurance experience, able to source clients and manage outbound calls and arrange some client visits.
The successful candidate will be driven with an up- beat approach to work and hold sales or customer service experience, with the ability to build relationships. Training and support will be given and there is the opportunity to progress within the company.
Our client are an award winning and rapidly expanding insurance broker, who have recently relocated to new modern offices on the outskirts of Witney. Since their doors opened 50 years ago, our client have built a fantastic reputation for really going the extra mile to meet their clients insurance needs (both personal and commercial).Known for their training and career development, our client pride themselves on the investment they put into their staff, which has been a huge factor in their growth and produced many of their current management team.
- Be confident and motivated to succeed
- Hold experience of working in a busy telephone based environment
- Have commercial accounting experience
- Able to work as part of a team as well as being able to take initiative
- Customer focused and passionate about service
- Have a good friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and be able to engage effectively at all levels
- Must be commercially minded
- Have a cheerful friendly attitude
Thompson & Terry Ltd is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Sales & Marketing professionals within Oxfordshire. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age or sex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.