• Be an existing Sous Chef but the Head Chef may consider a Junior Sous Chef looking to make the next step in their career.
• Experience in a high-quality, high volume kitchen.
• Pays great attention to detail around food specification and cooking methods
• Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
• Have a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
• Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
• Able to motivate and train junior members of the team
• Able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
• Able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
• Able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
• Have a good working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
What’s on Offer?
• A fantastic salary starting at £25,000 up to £27,000 per annum dependent on experience and paid weekly.
• Tips issued, roughly and extra £2000 - £3000 per annum.
• A fun happy place to work where everyone is treated equally and fairly.
• Progression within will be offered for those who show a good level of performance and commitment.
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Sous Chef.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion and access to our complete portfolio of current opportunities.