|Job Title:||3 x Preppers|
|Salary:||21000 - 23000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hart|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01772 958075|
|Member Contact||Global Skill Supply Team|
|Contact Phone Number||01772 958075|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our Client are one the UK’s fastest growing, independently owned Used Car Supermarket. As such, we’re looking to appoint an several experienced Vehicle Prepper to work at our Vehicle prep Centre.
We are a growing team, passionate about what we do with our customer’s being at the heart of what we do and the role of the Vehicle Prepper is an important part of this team. In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a superb working environment and onsite parking, Company pension scheme after qualifying period.
The Vehicle Prepper role will involve:
- Sanding down panels
- Skilfully masking panels ready for paint
- Priming panels ready for paint.
- Ensure there are no defects on work produced
- Adhere to all requirements for hazardous or non-hazardous waste disposal
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
The successful Vehicle Prepper will have:
· Experience as a Vehicle Prepper
· Experience of carrying out small localised/smart repairs
· Ability to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
The hours of work are based on a shift pattern between early and lates including rotational weekends. Applicants must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Due to the location of the site, there is currently no public transporation. The candidate must have their own vehicle.
This is an exciting time for the company and we want team players that are motivated to provide a fantastic service every time, with excellence being as standard. If you feel that you have the motivation and desire to succeed as a Vehicle Prepper in a fast paced, rapidly expanding business, then this is the opportunity you.