An exciting high precision engineering company who work in the Top Tier of Formula 1, are looking for a 2 Axis Turner to work in their skilled machine shop floor. This is a permanent position with fantastic benefits such as enhanced group pension scheme, private medical cover and a salary between £35-45K.
If you are looking to work at the forefront of engineering this may be the opportunity for you as they are growing their output and there is great potential here. The company are working with elite clients within the industry. The work is highly skilled, precision turning of ‘one offs’ and ‘five off’ pieces.
This position is based in Basingstoke, easily accessible by car with onsite parking available.
As the 2 Axis Turner you will be:
• Utilising FANUC hand controls and demonstrate an ability use these hand controls
• Demonstrating an ability to work on niche one off pieces – so programming ability needs to be strong
• Skilled at 2 axis turning and 2 axis programming
As the 2 Axis Turner you will need:
• Experience working in highly skilled environments that demand skill and precision
• Experience working with FANUC 2 axis
• An interest in Formula 1 (an advantage)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• £35-45k per annum
• Working hours: Monday- Friday 8am-4:00pm with a 30 minute paid lunch break
• Group pension scheme at 4%
• Private Medical Cover
• Free onsite parking