TEAM Members are invited to the
Sussex Regional Networking Event
Presentation by Phil Schofield from Obsequio Software
"The GDPR and Making Placements"
- Candidates everywhere, from anywhere - how do we treat them differently?
- The process of processing - getting CVs out to your clients
- CVs on your database - how long is too long?
- Unsuccessful candidates - what should your clients do with them?
- Handing candidates over - the process for placement
There is a wealth of advice, opinion, techniques and tools on how to tick the regulatory boxes that form the GDPR. Over the course of this session Phil will ask the audience to participate in thinking about the five questions above.
The GDPR will change how businesses operate, and this session will focus on the customer-facing changes that will be made to how your members manage the recruitment process, both candidate and client.
David Ludlow from Barlow Robbins
will also be joining us to provide us with the latest Legal news affecting our industry
and to answer any questions you may have.