A pledge by employment and recruitment agency/business Members of;
TEAM : The Employment Agents Movement (www.jobsatteam.com)
Recruitment and employment agencies/businesses who are recognised Members of the above have agreed to adopt certain commonly accepted principles. These principles are considered to be the minimum standards that any employer/end user client should expect when engaging with recruiters. In most instances the business’s own Code of Conduct will more than likely include and surpass these principles, but if any employer/end user client has reason to be concerned about the conduct of the Member then they should immediately bring the matter to the attention of TEAM.
1. Free of charge services
Save where permitted to do so by legislation, Members will not seek to charge or charge any fee or costs to any job seeker in relation to their work finding services.
2. Quality of Service
Members will work diligently and professionally in assessing the requirements of the client and endeavour to provide the best possible candidate in the shortest possible time.
Members shall at all times comply with all relevant legislation covering employment and recruitment businesses and endeavour to ensure their client’s interests are protected.
4. Workers’ Rights
Members shall deal with job seekers equitably and objectively and shall not seek to deny them any rights that legislation provides.
5. Terms of Business
Members are expected to provide clear and transparent information to clients on their Terms and Conditions of Business.
Members shall ensure that job seekers do not suffer any unlawful discrimination.
Members will endeavour to provide clients with as much relevant information as possible and keep the client informed with any job seeker feedback as appropriate, subject always to any obligations of confidentiality.
8. Ethical and Professional Conduct
Members shall observe the highest standards of ethics, fair practice, integrity and professional conduct.
Members shall ensure that permission has been sought in disclosing client information to any third party.
10. Health and Safety
Members shall take appropriate steps to assess any occupational risks in the workplace and ensure the job seeker is so advised.
- Service Provider Networking Event
- Executive & Specialist Networking Event
- TEAM Healthcare Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands (formerly North Midlands) Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- Exclusive Social Media for Recruiters Blueprint Workshop
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- TEAM Profit Plus Networking Event
- TEAM 6th National Networking Conference