This is only intended to provide a general overview and very basic guide. TEAM is not responsible for Members implementation (or not) of these guidelines. We hope it helps but if more detailed assistance is required then please contact TEAM Head Office or TEAM’s Legal Advisors.
The Employment Agencies Act 1973 (as amended) and associated Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (as amended) require all Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses to abide by specified minimum standards of conduct.
TEAM continues to work closely with BEIS and the Inspectorate to assist TEAM Members in particular in both understanding and abiding by the various Regulations. The EAS will investigate by inspection both proactively and in response to specified complaints. Members therefore may be interested in reviewing the following documents.
1. General Enforcement and Procedural Guidance
2. EAS Inspectorate – Prohibitions
Forewarned is forearmed!
- South West & Wales Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Virtual Networking Event
- South Central Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- North East Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- Executive & Professional Division Networking Event
- Sussex & Kent Regional Virtual Networking Event
- North West Virtual Regional Networking Event
- International Virtual Networking Event
- East Virtual Regional Networking Event
- IT & Engineering Division Virtual Networking Event