Skills Direct Ltd are a Somerset based recruitment company, specialising in the Driving, Industrial and Commercial sectors, supplying both temporary and permanent personnel throughout Somerset and Wiltshire.
Established in 2007 Skills Direct has grown from strength to strength and now have 3 successful branches in Frome, Shepton Mallet and Bridgwater. We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, Freight and Transport Association and hold our Gangmasters Licence. Our dedicated team have over 78 years combined experience in the recruitment industry and are ‘experts’ in their field.
Skills Direct prides itself on always reacting quickly, effectively and professionally at all times and have developed relationships with many clients based on trust and honesty. We believe that we can offer a bespoke, tailored recruitment solution to any business from major blue chip organisations to smaller businesses.
Sector(s) of Operation
Admin/Secretarial, Advertising, Aerospace, Automotive, Call Centre, Catering, Charity/Fundraising, Compliance, Construction / Architecture, Customer Service, Digital Learning, Digital Marketing, Driving, Driving Specialist, Electrical, Electronics, Energy, Environmental & Renewables, Engineering, Estate Agency, Events, Executive Search, Fashion, Financial Services, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Fuel Supply & Distribution, Graphic Design, Healthcare, Health and Safety, Hospitality, Human Resources, Industrial, Information Management, Insurance, Interim Management, IT, Languages, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Manufacturing & Production, Marketing, Mechanical, Media, Payroll, Pharmaceutical, Procurement, Project Management, Property/Surveying, Rail, Retail, Sales, SAP, Scientific, Social Care, Supply Chain, Telecoms, Training, Transportation, Travel, Utilities, Warehousing, Wealth Management,
Skills Direct Ltd - Yeovil Contacts
|Sam Rose - Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||01935 415500|
|Emma Kay - Senior Recruitment Consultantemail@example.com||01935 415500|
- Congratulations to our TEAM Xchange Winners for the Third Quarter 2019
- In a Scenario where the Remarks are Hypothetical and there is no Direct Victim, Homophobic Comments are Unlawful Discrimination.
- Legal Advice Privilege: A Leaked Email and an Overheard Conversation in the Pub - What is Covered?
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- Service Providers Meeting & Christmas Social
- TEAM 8th National Networking Conference