Audited and approved by Professional Passport and FCSA
10% discount on margin + Flexr Rewards and FREE Personal Accident Insurance included for all contractors. Flexr Rewards extended to include your own agency staff + FREE Drivers Negligence Insurance for Driving Recruitment agencies!
Fair Pay Services was established by Adam Holby, a former recruiter of 16 years and also a former TEAM Member with his previous business, XP Recruitment - a specialist Driving Agency. Our TEAM Approved Service Provider status and accreditations by FCSA and Professional Passport demonstrate our approach to compliance, contractor welfare and best practice within the industry.
We are one of the UK’s most cost-effective payroll partners for workers, contractors and agencies. Powered by Flexr, Fair Pay Services delivers everything expected of a traditional provider at an extremely competitive price point. Full employment rights, a dedicated online employee portal and a full suite of insurances leave contractors free to concentrate on what they do best, safe in the knowledge that everything else is taken care of.
We deliver PAYE Umbrella and PEO outsourced employment management solutions for workers, contractors and their agencies. Additionally, we offer CIS self-employed payroll solutions for the construction industry and outsourced PAYE Bureau services.
Changes in legislation have resulted in traditional outsourced employment solutions no longer delivering optimum returns for contractors. Without travel and subsistence relief, today’s models are simple outsourced employment management solutions and should be priced accordingly. Fair Pay Services provide these cost-effective solutions whilst delivering high levels of efficiency to workers, contractors and their agencies.
We also offer an unbeatable Employee Benefits package - Flexr Rewards, for all our workers and contractors at no extra cost;
- They will all receive a login to Flexr Rewards which features over 200 exclusive perks, discounts and cashback deals. From great price cinema tickets and supermarket savings to money off meals out, these have been handpicked to offer them real world savings and value!
- They will all be covered on our £25,000 Personal Accident Insurance policy, covering them at work and on their journey to and from work.
- They will all be fully employed on a contract of employment with Fair Pay Services, which provides continuity and stability through any series of assignments as well as full employment rights and dedicated HR support.
- Driving agencies can also benefit from our FREE OF CHARGE Drivers Negligence Insurance that we provide for all eligible workers, reducing agency risk and saving money on claims and their own insurance renewal premiums.
Our user-friendly Android and iOS smartphone apps, together with dedicated online portals ensure that contractors and their agencies can easily submit timesheet data with invoicing and payroll processed daily. Automation and a sophisticated suite of processing technologies deliver all this at a competitive price point.
Fair Pay Services Contacts
|Adam Holbyfirstname.lastname@example.org||07570 225611|
- How to Build a Contract Desk
- Midlands Region Networking Event
- South Region Networking Event
- Service Provider Networking Event
- London Region Networking Event
- UK Staffing Trends
- East Region Networking Event
- South Central Region Networking Event
- South Midlands Region Networking Event
- North West Region Networking Event
- Scotland Region Networking Event
- IT Division Networking Event
- Sussex & Kent Region Networking Event
- East Midlands Region Networking Event
- Engineering & Manufacturing Division Networking Event