Exclusive TEAM discounts to our normal rates
Free review of contractual documents
Brabners LLP are nationally recognised as one of the leaders in the fields of employment and recruitment agency law. Paul Chamberlain, partner and head of the firm’s Manchester employment department, has been involved with TEAM for over 15 years and they are appointed as TEAM Principal Legal advisers.
The employment team also has significant experience in all other areas of employment law. The firm acts primarily for employers across the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious employment issues including advice on corporate restructuring, reorganisations and redundancy, compromise and severance agreements, discrimination, Tribunal disputes, TUPE and health and safety law.
As Principal Legal Advisers to TEAM the firm offer a range of benefits to TEAM members, which includes a free telephone helpline, discounted legal fees, legal bulletins, seminars and a free review of core documents.
Aside from recruitment law, the firm has a full commercial legal offering across its other core departments, namely property, litigation, corporate and commercial.
Free Legal Telephone Helpline. Exclusive TEAM discounts to our normal rates. Free review of contractual documents.
Brabners LLP Contacts
|Paul Chamberlainemail@example.com||0161 836 8800|
|Emma Clarkefirstname.lastname@example.org||0161 836 8800|
- Service Provider Networking Event
- Executive & Specialist Networking Event
- TEAM Healthcare Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands (formerly North Midlands) Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- Exclusive Social Media for Recruiters Blueprint Workshop
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- TEAM Profit Plus Networking Event
- TEAM 6th National Networking Conference