Certain TEAM Service Providers have offered to provide TEAM Members the opportunity of accessing a free telephone helpline on a specific subject. Calls are expected to be brief but hopefully it will at least enable both parties to decide whether the matter needs a more detailed approach. Any Member utilising this service will be asked for their membership number so please have it to hand. If you have a query not covered by a helpline then please contact TEAM Head Office.
In order for TEAM Members to easily access employment law advice, HR and related legal matters, TEAM have developed a panel of legal advisers with specialist employment law partners available in various regional centres across the UK. They are in alpha order:
A profile of each firm and contact details are available via the TEAM Website here.
Any TEAM Member or Service Provider can make contact and use the services of any of the TEAM Legal panel as they choose.
All Members of TEAM Legal have agreed to offer certain standard services to the Membership including:
- A FREE legal telephone helpline which allows all Members to take advantage of an initial FREE telephone conversation with regard to an employment or recruitment related query. The query may be “in house” to that Member or related to a Client/Job Seeker based query.
- Any matter that is mutually agreed to become fee paying will attract an exclusive TEAM discount to that firm’s normal rates.
- Wherever appropriate, the respective firm will seek to offer the opportunity of an agreed fixed/capped fee arrangement, e.g. when specifically amending documentation.
- All firms are prepared to offer Members the opportunity of a FREE review of their core documents (such documents to be individually agreed but would normally encompass Terms of Business and Contracts for/of Service) please note that any subsequent amendment/redrafting of such documents would attract a mutually agreed fee.
- All firms will include TEAM Members on their Client database to ensure all are updated with FREE relevant advice and Newsletters.
- Each firm will from time to time host general seminars/workshops which Members can take advantage of as appropriate. Equally the firms would be delighted to assist where ever possible in attending/hosting events specifically for Members Clients.
- Each member of the legal panel has been allocated specific Regions of TEAM where they will play an important part in both servicing and helping to develop that Region/s. In addition, they will attend the appropriate Regional networking meetings to provide attendees with relevant updates on employment law and related topics.
Brabners have reviewed a ‘core’ set of documents, which appear in specimen form on a secure Members only area of the TEAM Website. They are reviewed and updated at least once a year. As a TEAM Member you have access to these documents FREE of charge. However, bear in mind they are specimen and generic documents only – you may need the input of legal advice to ensure they are tailored to meet your particular business needs.