This World Wide Web site (“Web Site”) is the property of TEAM (The Employment Agents Movement (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: 3,Hillbrow House, Linden Drive,Liss,Hampshire,GU33 7RJ Registered No. 03949265
Copyright © All rights reserved.
- Access to this site is free of charge to all users. The content is provided for general information and you should take independent professional advice before taking any action based upon the content. We take all reasonable efforts to update the content, but we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content is up-to-date, accurate or complete.
- Certain information on this Web Site is provided by third parties and as such any opinions or material or links to external sites are not necessarily endorsed by TEAM. Any user should satisfy themselves as to information so viewed or provided. TEAM will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however occasioned, from the content of this site and/or resulting from the inter-reaction with a third party by any user of this Web Site.
- You may view, copy, print and use information on this Web Site solely for your own internal business purposes. You may not use any information unless so stated for commercial purposes, distribute to third parties, create mailing or marketing directories for any other purpose. TEAM may make improvements, updates and/or changes to this Web Site and in the services described and provided at any time and without notice.
- TEAM has no authority or control over the content, operation or performance of the internet including other web sites to which this Web Site may be linked. Neither can TEAM guarantee that the functionality of this site and others it may be linked too will always be available. Any user should ensure they have adequate protection and security arrangements in place.
- Any information or material sent to TEAM shall not be considered confidential unless expressly so stated. Any information provided may be used for aggregated statistical purposes. Any user may be contacted by phone, email or post but such contact can be ceased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not link to this Web Site without TEAM’s prior written approval. Certain sections of this site are Member restricted and considered confidential and proprietary and not available to non-Members. Access to these areas, documents, fee sharing and information are by an individual password issued to Members which should be kept confidential at all times and not be shared with any third party. Members have access to certain administrative areas for the purposes of updating their business profile and contact information. Any attempt by non-Members to access this information or areas will result in prosecution to the fullest extent possible.
- Nothing contained shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of TEAM or any third party, except as expressly granted.
- Reference to any product, process, publication, service or offering does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by TEAM or its Members. The views and opinions of employers, jobseekers, Members and any other users of this Web Site do not necessarily state or reflect those of TEAM.
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any user agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all and any disputes arising from such usage.