Our client is a leader in electrical lighting solutions for a variety of industries and disciplines. They manufacture and sell their products to wholesales as well as end users. They already have KAM in place across the UK but due to growth plans are looking to split areas further. They need KAM to cover:
south east england
London and inside M25
North east england
Reporting to the National Key Account Manager, and working closely with all members of the internal and external sales teams. they will be working to raise company profile, build on sales growth and maximise sales revenue.
They MUST reside within the region and MUST have technical lighting or electrical wholesale knowledge and a strong BD, KAM or sales background. This is more of a quality business development role than targeted quick sales! Also must have excellent presentation skills (up to 25 people at a time)
· Represent the company to promote products and services to the wholesale market
· Have the ability to deliver presentations to the wholesale customer, electrical installers and consultants
· Have an understanding of the electrical wholesale market, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the lighting industry
· Undertake site surveys to recommend lighting products and solutions
· Undertake payback calculations to provide customers with energy reduction information
· Have the ability to demonstrate lighting controls across the customer base
· They will currently be working in the lighting industry with good knowledge and understanding of fluorescent lighting and LED and the cost savings it offers
· They will be an achiever who is hitting targets but looking for a new opportunity with a lighting manufacturer who, through expansion, is looking for a new salesperson
An understanding of energy calulations or a good mathmatical ability
They will ultimately be responsible for managing, growing and influencing the key customers across their designated region.
They will develop your own target accounts and business plan to be presented on a quarterly basis to senior management on how to achieve and exceed they sales targets. This is home based role so no need to visit the companies offices.
This really is a fantastic opportunity
Salary @ £30K + depending on experience
Bonus scheme (£50k ote)
car, mobile phone, laptop