My client is seeking a Web Engineer to join our in-house product engineering team. Sitting at the intersection of a start-up vibe, venture thinking, and enterprise funding, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work with a team to develop a series of start-ups, products and services. He/she will build the front end sites for a wave of consumer applications that will touch millions of consumers globally.
We are looking for a Web Engineer who can build build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side and execute swiftly in rapidly changing development environments.
This role will be responsible for:
• Build compelling user interfaces and applications for global products
• Work closely with product team to produce elegant application solutions
• Work closely with backend engineers to create a seamless API integration
• Work effectively in an agile environment to develop reusable and well documented code
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with AngularJS, React, or other web application frameworks
• Experience with Jenkins, Gulp, or other DevOps tools
• Experience with Node.js, Django REST, or other API frameworks is preferred
• Experience with Shopify, Liquid and e-commerce capabilities is preferred