|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer - Pumps|
|Salary:||20000 - 28000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Larham|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01733 385333|
|Member Contact||Emily Larham|
|Contact Phone Number||01733 385333|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Due to expansion, our client based in Peterborough require a Workshop Engineer / Stores Worker.
- Maintain and repair our pump and motor assemblies to a high standard.
- Service and repairs for customers pumps.
- Prepare new pumps and spare parts ready for sale and dispatch.
- Picking & Packing parts.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and abilities for the role or alternatively this would suit somebody looking for a new career to learn new skills (salary is dependant on level of experience):
- Experience in servicing and repairing equipment and/or experienced in
hydraulics and electrical systems.
- A mechanical or electrical aptitude is a desired quality.
- Able to work effectively within a team
*You would work as part of a workshop team in a very busy and changeable environment, whilst communicating well with our Sales departments.
**The right candidate must be adaptable with good problem solving skills and show a good work ethic & commitment with good numeracy and literacy skills.
***Occasional site visits and working away would be required.
Salary: 35000 - 40000
Security Service Engineer
London & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus overtime (OTE £50-60k), car, phone & laptop
Product Support Engineer
Salary: 35000 - 35000
7579 Senior Embedded Engineer
Salary: 45000 - 50000 +Benefits