Window Surveyor, Haslemere – c£35,000
Our client, a major manufacturer and installer of windows/doors based in Haslemere, is seeking a Window Surveyor. The successful candidate will be responsible for confirming all specification details with our clients, measuring structural openings and confirming manufacturing sizes to pass on to our CAD team. The Window Surveyor will also be responsible for taking templates of special shaped and curved openings.
Window Surveyor Key Tasks
- Carry out site surveys of current projects, confirm all specification details with clients.
- Confirm any extra over requirements to the original quotation and obtain confirmation of acceptance.
- Assess onsite conditions that may impact on installation.
- Produce survey documentation to be passed to the CAD team for drawings to be produced.
- Check accuracy of drawings once completed.
Skills required of successful Window Surveyor
- Ideally some fenestration experience – MTC Card required
- Strong team player capable of using own initiative
- Confident, resourceful and able to prioritise
- Self-motivated and conscientious with good attention to detail
- Proficient IT user
- Experienced in relevant parts of the construction design process
- Knowledge of British Standards and other relevant building standards
- Good communication / interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Basic understanding of construction Health & Safety Rules.
- Good general education - as a minimum GCSE Maths and English
- Appropriate CSCS Card
- Clean Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits
- 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus BHs
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension