|Job Title:||Web Developer (C#, .net SQL)|
|Salary:||28000 - 43000|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Powell|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01903 357050|
|Member Contact||Kerry Powell|
|Contact Phone Number||01903 357050|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
My client wll pay a competitive salary for this role dependant on experience - however they have asked that salaries are not published in this particular instance, therefore this is a loose salary range based on current similar roles in the area with a wide range of experience.
Web Developer - Horsham
There is a fantastic range of benefits on offer including free parking 24/7 in Horsham, up to 25 days holiday per annum, option to purchase extra holiday, death in service/life assurance, a pension scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
As a Web Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering integrated software solutions with some of the biggest names in financial services software.
- Producing fully functional, clean code.
- Integrating backend data.
- The designing of UI and web layouts.
- De-bugging and bugging-fixes.
- Strong C# .net development skills with backend web development experience.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with REST / JSON.
- To be a collaborative team member who is keen to contribute ideas.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (occasional flexibility may be required)
In return, a Developer will receive a Negotiable and competitive salary, depending on experience.