Working within a team of 5 developers for a leading UK company providing effective, creative and timely web development solutions.
You are responsible for the development of existing (and future) software and will be writing, designing and implementing individual programmes from specific requirements.
- Maintain current web based platforms ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, java script, CSS, and SQL Server.
- Develop, install, test and evaluate new features within the software.
- Investigate, diagnose and promptly fix any faults that may occur in the software
- Record, monitor and track project related tasks.
- Deliver high-quality work to timescales, managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Consult with stakeholders with a view to modify or improve current operating systems, through incorporating existing or new technologies.
- Provide technical support and advice to stakeholders when required, providing a custom approach designed for their specific requirements where necessary.
There is home working allowed with this role to an extent.
Salary is negotiable around role requirements