Wealth Manager / Financial Adviser
Salary: 1st Years earnings £50-75K
Start Date: Immediate
Candidates MUST be RDR (Level 4) compliant, ideally with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry.
With a strong drive to succeed, you will have the enthusiasm, knowledge and competency to deliver holistic financial advice and will generate new, prospective clientele and drive business further.
You will have a strong motivation to develop your business, a natural interest and understanding of developments in client advice which will enhance my client’s brand.
What support will you get:
- Bespoke support to smooth your transition
- Access to our distinctive approach to investment management
- An Advice Guarantee*
- Specialist advice and technical support
- Exceptional marketing support, including client events
- The power of a recognised FTSE 100 Wealth Management Company.
- Streamlined administration allowing more face-to-face time with clients
(*guarantees the suitability of the advice given when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.)