A family run business who have grown successfully to over 300 employees are looking to hire a Warehouse Assistant to join their team in South West London
The family run, multi award winning business have been established for over 90 years
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Making sure that accuracy and quality standards are met at all times with regards to stock
- Receiving and verifying accuracy of incoming deliveries.
- Sorting and placing stock on racks, shelves, or in bins according to stock procedures.
- Distributing stock, tools, or other items in order to fulfil engineers’ jobs and trade job requests.
- Preparing stock for delivery to branches, as required.
- Maintaining accurate inventory records of incoming/ outgoing stock.
- Completing requisition forms to order additional stock and supplies.
- Communicating any order changes/errors to stores manager(s).
- Ensuring returns and faulty stock are checked and sent back to suppliers.
- Maintaining accurate stock counts, performing visual ‘end of day’ stock checks and addressing errors with management.
- Performing accurate monthly stock counts as part of a team.
- Responsibility for completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork
- Assist warehouse Manager with ad hoc duties.