|Job Title:||VP - Commodities Trading Software Developer|
|Salary:||80000 - 120000|
|Contact Name:||Richard Howe|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||+65 6323 5127|
|Member Contact||Richard Howe|
|Contact Phone Number||+65 8339 0109|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
This is a tremendous opportunity for an exceptional problem solver and Java developer to sit alongside the Commodities Traders, learn the minutiae of Commodities Trading and develop new complimentary platforms and products at one of the Worlds most pre-eminant banks.
The Commodities Technology teams works directly with the Commodities Trading and Sales teams to develop next generation systems to achieve their business goals. It is a fast paced environment where individuals with strong development and interpersonal skills gain a unique insight into how financial markets work. Our team builds solutions to a wide variety of problems facing the Commodities business. We work on risk systems, regulatory issues, electronic trading and automation, and deal work. Our impact spans systems which are used for liquid, high volume products, complex transactions, and everything in between. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial individual to join the Commodities Technology team. The role will involve supporting and developing production trading platforms. The candidate will be partnering with senior technologists, strategists, traders and salespeople. They will be working on desk support requests as well as development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in banking or commodities an advantage but not mandatory as full training will be given.
- Knowledge of trading technologies in the front-office of a trading organization