Circa £50,000 (negotiable based on experience, our priority is finding the right person for the role so we can be flexible on salary to suit).
Working for a brand and category leader (a leading household name) within a global business, the UX (User Experience) Analyst/Manager will report to the Head of Customer Experience, to support global ecommerce, brand websites and digital marketing programs.
Working as an integral part of the digital team based in West London (Hayes), this is an exciting new opportunity, working with a broad range of stakeholders across an international business.
The ideal candidate will be competent with analytics tools, wireframes and be passionate about improving user experience and conversion.
With an agile approach, the UX Analyst/Manager will be responsible for leading UX strategy within the organisation. Working with the digital team to improve website usability, creating wireframes and managing multivariate testing; you will be hands-on, with the ability to shape strategy and influence stakeholders (including managing external agencies).
- Reviewing user experience / UX, implementing quick changes and identifying long term improvements
· Website performance tracking and making recommendations for improvements, supporting the digital team to focus on most impactful changes
- Preparing improved user experience online via wireframes
· Measuring performance of improvements through A/B testing
· Setting up and running analytics tools
· Working with the marketing team to analyse performance of digital and promotional campaigns
· Driving, supporting, and testing Google tagging and SEO/PPC activities
· Administering Google Analytic profiles
· Supporting post rollout with analytics and performance measures
- Experience within a Digital based role, either agency or in-house, previous ecommerce experience essential
- Experience in UX design and preparing wireframes
- Proven track record in influencing stakeholders and digital teams with data driven recommendations
- Experience in setting up and running Google Analytics
- Experience in A/B testing and website analytics
- Previous SEO analysis experience
- Ability to make decisions, act independently to ensure the business objectives are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders desirable
Circa £50,000, salary negotiable based on experience + benefits including: pension, life insurance, health insurance (post qualifying period), 25 days annual leave
You will be based at offices in Hayes, with free onsite parking and good access to public transport.