UX Analyst – Hayes
£40,000 - £50,000 (salary negotiable based on experience, priority is finding the right person for the role so we can flex on salary to suit).
Working for a brand and category leader (a leading household name) within a global business, the UX (User Experience) Analyst will report to the Head of Customer Experience, to support global ecommerce, brand websites and digital marketing programs.
Working as an integral part of the digital team based in West London (Hayes), this is an exciting opportunity, working with a broad range of stakeholders across an international business.
Working with the broader digital team, with an agile approach to keep improving website experience the UX Analyst/Manager will be responsible for:
Website analyses and optimisation:
- Reviewing user experience / UX, implementing quick changes and identifying long term improvements
- Preparing improved user experience online and presenting via wireframes
· Measuring performance of improvements through A/B testing
· Setting up and running analytics tools (website insights, a/b testing
· Website performance tracking and making recommendations for improvements
· Supporting the digital team in ensuring that they focus on most impactful changes
· Working with the performance marketing team to analyse performance of digital and promotional campaigns
· Driving, supporting, and testing Google tagging and SEO/PPC activities
· Administering Google Analytic profiles and generating ad-hoc reports as required
· Acting as the central testing lead, ensuring required standards are met
· Supporting post rollout with analytics and performance measures
- Experience within a Digital based role, either agency or in-house, previous ecommerce experience essential
- Experience in UX design and preparing wireframes
- Experience in setting up and running Google Analytics
- Experience in A/B testing and website analytics
- Previous - SEO analysis experience
- Proven track record in influencing stakeholders and digital teams with data driven recommendations
- Ability to make decisions, act independently to ensure the business objectives are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders desirable
salary negotiable based on experience + benefits including: pension, life insurance, health insurance (post qualifying period), 25 days annual leave
You will be based at offices in Hayes, with free onsite parking and good access to public transport.