ROLE: Urology Consultant
LOCATION: Al Ain, UAE
SALARY – Competitive + benefits + mobilisation assistance (for international candidates)
We are currently looking to recruit a Urology Consultant for the largest healthcare network in the UAE to provide a continuum of care to residents and utilising start of the art technologies and working for a team of great healthcare professionals.
· Provides leadership in the implementation and maintenance of effective record keeping and reporting systems within the Urology program.
· Helps in planning, service development and capacity planning for the activities of Urology program.
· Responsible for all medical related activities of the Urology department.
· Provides accurate and data driven advice and recommendations to the upper management team.
· Involvement in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards.
· Supports the ongoing observation of patient care delivery and the professional performance of all clinical staff within the Urology department to ensure patient care is not compromised.
· Adhere to the professional code of conduct at all times
To apply you must have one of the following plus 5 years' experience.
· accredited American Board of Medical Specialty (ABMS) Certification
· Specialization Certificate of the RCPSC
· Certification by the College of Physicians from Canada (CFPC)
· Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) from the UK or Ireland
· CES/DES from France
· FACHAZT from Germany or Switzerland
· Fellowship from the college of Australasia