THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE FOR 3 MONTHS
We have an urgent requirement from one of our clients and wondered if you had anyone in your books that may be interested.
Role Title: Business Analyst
Role Type: CONTRACT
Role location: Titchfield, Hampshire
Maximum DAY Rate: £450/ day
Fixed Margin: £72.98
Split: 60% to you & 40% to us
IR35 Status: In Scope (must work through an umbrella company)
Clearance: Live SC clearance
Duration of engagement: 3 months
CV’s due back: Tomorrow, Friday, 09 August 2019 at 11 am
The Client is seeking a Business Analyst to support the delivery phase to rebuild an existing Citrix solution using the latest technologies and to cloud host the new solution. The Secure Research Service is a data access and research platform that enables accredited researchers from across government departments and academic institutions to access non-publicly available data sets in a secure environment.
The delivery is being contracted to suppliers and requirements have been well defined. However, analyst input is required to ensure the discovery and proof of concept phases progress in line with the requirements defined. A number of workshops and other activities will be required to assure delivery from a Client perspective.
The appointment is for a 3-month period, starting ASAP. Part-time hours may be possible to accommodate. The role holder will be expected to be on-site most working days. However, home working on occasion, subject to business need, can also be accommodated if required. The post will report to the Secure Research Service (SRS) delivery manager.
The successful applicant will need to provide evidence that they have SC level security clearance
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitating discovery phase workshops and overseeing the definition and agreement of success criteria
• Documenting artefacts that support the delivery of requirements
• Assurance that each of the delivery phases (e.g. discovery, proof of concept, implementation and data migration) delivers the success criteria and requirements agreed
• Supporting the data migration activities required to extract data from the existing solution and provide for the supplier to put into the new one
• Engagement with supplier teams to support delivery activities