UNIX Administrator DV
Bridgend, South Glamorgan, United Kingdom
£40k with flexible beneftis package
**************DV Clearance Required, If not DV cleared then the applicants with the ability and willingness to acquire DV may be considered **************
This is a key role that needs a reliable, resourceful person, capable of showing initiative, with appropriate skills and the ability to work both as part of a team and independently when required. Staff are required to follow standard procedures which are regularly audited to maintain external quality standards accreditation.
- Good technical knowledge of at least one flavour of Unix; AIX, Linux (RedHat), Solaris, HP-UX , Debian, Ubuntu, Centos
- Good communication skills
- Work effectively under pressure
- High level of interpersonal/client facing skills
- Ability to assist and work on change and transition activities
A vacancy has arisen in the Server Management team, to provide Unix System Administration and support of various Unix based application type products to a number of UK based Clients on multiple flavours of hardware and O/S. Work on Projects and assisting with Change and Transition activities.
- Experience of Unix Clustering
- Experience of Virtualisation; Vmware, Zen, wpar, lpar, Zones
- Experience in more than one flavour of Unix administration
What you can expect from us: