UNDERWRITER – CONSUMER RISK
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help build a brand new Collections and Customer Service team to support the growth of the consumer finance business. You will process credit and fraud referrals from point of sale consumers. You should have experience of either insurance, mortgage or credit underwriting, and strong credit assessment skills with the ability to review credit searches, fraud indicators, and bank statements in order to make informed lending decisions. An awareness of the Credit Consumer Act and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment would be advantageous.
• Online assessments and resolution of queries in real time for customers and retailers.
• Assess referrals against tolerances and fraud and identity checks
• Making judgements on varying degrees of credit worthiness.
• Retail due diligence prior to approval.
• Team Working
• Focus on Customer
• Can Do Attitude
• Attention to detail
• Prepare to challenge, in a constructive manner