I am looking for a UK and Europe Sales Manager for a growing instrumentation company and one of the only UK companies to manufacture its own range of products for water and waste water measurement and control.
Head office is based in North Wales but they can be based from home as there is UK and EU travel but will need to come to North Wales for meetings.
They will need to be able to
- Develop and managing the UK and Europe customer base.
- Proactively developing the sales function in the company at all levels.
- Proactively visiting customers to introduce the product range and provide training sessions where necessary.
- Developing the company’s new CRM database.
- Provide detailed sales reports.
They ideally will need...
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in process instrumentation in either the water industry or a related field such as pumps and valves.
- Have an understanding of the water and wastewater routes to market.
- Have sold into water companies and industrial markets such as food and drink, Pharmaceuticals, Green processing.
- Be able to develop new business and open up new markets.
- University degree in business administration and/or engineering (Chemistry, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Environmental)
Any questions just give me a call.