MUST HAVE TRAVEL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Initially Uxbridge – relocating to Victoria March 2020
- Ensuring Customer Relations staff are setting up, Investigating and responding to post arrival complaints within set guidelines.
- Overseeing the whole team’s workloads and ensuring everyone is meeting targets with setting up complaints and with responses.
- Full responsibility for escalations and responding to social media comments
- Ensuring all suppliers are chased for timely responses and the appropriate reclaims made.
- Reporting on number of compaints and complaint drivers/trends.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding complaint issues
- Responding to client post arrival complaints by letter/e-mail or by telephone fairly and in accordance to TTA guidelines including comeback responses
- Responding to email enquires
- Handling client escalations face to face/telephone.
- Problem solving, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact, providing updates, and escalating issues where appropriate
- Facilitating the customer relations process including internal liaison with various departments, external suppliers, agreeing actions and ensuring all responses are sent by the agreed dates.
- Using the internal systems (RESPOND and TOPTOG) to log and track complaints and correspondence
- Full responsibility for producing weekly and monthly reports on departmental activity from RESPOND system.
- Assist Customer Relations Manager with training and development of staff
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, product terms and conditions and contractual obligations
- Attempt to recover payments from suppliers and identifying and escalate problem areas to Manager for further action/consideration.
- Liasing with other departments to ensure any issues that arise are dealt with in the appropriate way.
Key Skill Required
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written essential
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience in training and development of staff
- Experience in responding to complaints in writing
- Excellent telephone manner particularly when dealing with complaints
- Travel industry experience within customer relations
- Listening skills
- Experience in travel systems - RESPOND particularly useful
- Problem analysis and problem-solving (complaint handling)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Able to work in a sometimes-stressful environment