We are recruiting for an Apprenticeships Training Officer for our prestigious client in the Birmingham area.
The Apprenticeships Training Officer will report into the Group Learning and Development Manager and:
- Co-ordinate the training activities primarily linked to Apprenticeship programmes across the Group (predominently engineering)
- Support the on-going development of the Group Apprenticeship programme
- Provide First line management to Apprentices across the group (managing work place performance, Time and Attendance, qualification attainment, Training needs and requirements)
- Ensure that the use on the AS account/ levy funds are compliant with the ESFA / IFATE funding rules and guidance
- Co-ordinate with Training Providers and Assessment Organisations
- Work with training providers to support the enrolment of staff on to relevant Further education programmes.
- Research and develop relationships with apprenticeship training providers covering a broad aspect of career pathways, ensuring on costs are kept to a minimum and maximise spend from the Levy.
- Co-ordinate work experience placements, graduate placements ensuring individuals are inducted and that all arrangements are communicated appropriately with Schools, colleges and Universities.
- Book rooms / arrange for all relevant equipment and materials to be available
- Raise & receipt orders, and deal with any problem invoices
- Ensure completion and monitoring of course evaluation and effectiveness / Record completion onto system and raining Databases.
- Ensure that certificates are issued (if applicable) on completion of training and employee Training records are kept up to date to meet requirements of audits.
- Generate and Maintain a comprehensive database of Training Providers / local Colleges / key contacts etc
** candidates must have an engineering back ground and Apprenticeship Levy Control experience **