- Are you highly experienced in delivering exceptional training programmes in Communication, Sales and Leadership?
- Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial business where you can shape the future?
- Can you be in Surrey a couple of days a week at the very least?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Capability Development Manager. Reporting into the Business Director, you will be responsible for developing existing as well as new business, creating inspirational and innovative training schedules, and delivering these to you client portfolio. These courses will be a mix of classroom and virtual training, working with International Coaches, as this entrepreneurial business continues to grow at an exceptional rate globally.
So what background do you need to for the role of Capability Development Manager?
- You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of transformation in a food manufacturing site.
- You must have worked with short shelf life products. Ambient or non-food won’t be enough I’m afraid.
- Experience of working with Sainsbury’s and other retailers is vital.
- You will be a strong, focused, inspirational leader. This role needs to engage with people so from the moment you start your application, you will need to show your passion for people, and how you have previously developed a team.
- A strong background in Lean / CI is essential.
We have worked with this business and placed a number of people here, and we cannot stress the importance of finding the right person. The Head of Operations role is pivotal to the future success of this business, who have come a long way in the last 12 months but the next 12 – 18 months will be a huge step change, which you will shape. This really is a great opportunity so please get in touch either with your CV or call for a confidential conversation.
Salary: up to £80,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11396