6 - 12 month FTC contract.
The role of Trade Compliance Project Manager:
- Ensure all processes and procedures are in place for the movement of raw materials / food ingredients across borders for the UK business.
- Total accuracy of all documents and set up & imbed processes to ensure total compliance.
- Oversee Customs Declarations ensuring smooth and accurate movement of all goods.
- Ensure the business is up to date on changing regulations on a global scale post Brexit.
- Train and support relevant departments in the business on Trade Compliance and the importance of it.
The experience and knowledge of Trade Compliance Project Manager:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in experience with working with moving food ingredients across border control.
- In depth knowledge of import and export procedures.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have worked with total accuracy and attention to detail with not only border control documents, but with trade regulations and documents, relevant schemes and HMRC documentation.
- Previous experience of setting up internal processes and training relevant departments on this.
- Not necessarily a lover of Brexit, but an expert on it!