Toolroom Manager. Our exciting Injection Mould manufacturing client who are part of a larger group, are looking for an experienced Toolroom Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader who offer a modern, bright and highly audited working environment. The business are highly ambitious and require a motivated individual to support the business growth.
Toolroom Manager duties include:
- In conjunction with customer care & planning you will ensure that you distribute the flow of work through the toolroom to the relevant skilled staff, including the ordering of raw materials, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules and resolving problems as and when they arise.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure key toolroom performance targets (KPI’s) are being met and assist in collating relevant data
- To be the main point of contact when Managing Director is off site and being able to make appropriate decisions while following the Company reporting structure.
- Deal with initial personnel issues in line with Company policy.
- Monitor and manage stock levels of raw material and consumables
- To play a part in the company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth of the Company.
- To oversee and visit our partner tool maker in China to maintain high standards of Chinese tool manufacturing destined for our UK mouldshops
Toolroom Manager requirements:
- Must have experience managing or supervising within a CNC / Injection mould toolmaking environment
- Must understand offline CNC programming with a good knowledge of CAD packages
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Must have own transport due to location
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 0830 - 1700h.