Do you have experience testing jig prototypes and an ability to read and interpret electronic schematics? We are working with a fantastic company based in Salisbury who are looking for a new Test Technician.
There are great staff perks and it is a fantastic working environment with an innovative team.
Your responsibilities as a Test Technician would be to design, build and verify test jigs for use in production.
- Manufacturing Test Requirements capture for NPD and NPI.
- Test Board schematic/layout design and development for NPD and NPI.
- Jig design, construction, fabrication and commissioning.
- Maintain, Service and Repair of current legacy Production Test Jigs in Production and Service departments.
- Resolve Production and Service test issues as a required by the business.
- Support initiatives and continuous improvement programmes for Test Equipment.
- Author clear and concise Test Process Instructions for new Test Jigs and deliver training to Production/Service /supplier staff.
- Research and develop new Test Technologies to deliver more effective test solutions for Manufacturing.
- Update Automated Test Equipment with new Test scripts to support NPD / NPI product rollout.
- Test jig prototyping
- Electro-mechanical build
- Use of hand & power tools
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics
- Good working electronics knowledge of components and application
- Good soldering and re-work ability
- IT proficient