|Job Title:||Test Automation Analyst|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Test Automation Analyst
Extensive benefits package
Must be eligible for Security clearance
Competent in one or more aspects of automated/non-functional testing (Functional, Performance, Static, Continuous Integration).
Works within an Agile team to assess requirements and propose automation testing solutions these should include tool characteristics including cost, ease of use, coverage and general fit to the infrastructure stack. Supports teams to implement agreed solution, writing and executing scripts and providing reports.
• Supports teams to implement solutions, getting hands on with test preparation and execution.
• Keeps up to date with new tools and technologies as they emerge, working with Capability Owners within the Business Units.
• Coaches and mentors colleagues in automation skills and knowledge.
• Creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability).
• Recording and analysing actions and results, and maintaining a defect register.
• Reviewing test results and modifying tests if necessary.
• Providing reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
• Communicate test results to technical and business stakeholders and work collaboratively to resolve issues raised.
• Design and implementation of Automation Testing Solutions, supporting the team in assessing requirements against test tool capability and recommending options.
• Document standards for development of automated scripts.
• Automated script creation and execution.
• Provide support and guidance to the wider test team(s).
• Supports automated test execution, test script design and defect management.
• Uses test tools for test/defect management and reporting.
• Maintains automated functional tests, update re-usable automation assets.