Salary: £18,000 up to £22,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, option to participate in company share and pensions scheme, child care voucher scheme
Transport: Essential due to location
Our client is a leader in their field in the building services and insulation industry across the UK. They are seeking an experienced account manager to join their existing team in the their Southampton offices. If you have previous sales and customer service experience in the property/construction background this could be the role for you. They are seeking candidates experienced in taking incoming calls from customers and negotiating on pricing and products, liaising with the logistics in regards to delivery and stock availability.
• Manage existing accounts to achieve maximum business through them.
• Open new accounts and ensure that they develop profitably.
• Accurately take and input orders onto the system.
• Make proactive sales calls to lapsed accounts and potential new business.
• Use CRM system effectively.
Person / Experience Required:
• Good data accuracy
• Good level of literacy
• Good level of numeracy
• Previous internal sales experience
• Selling and organisational skills
• Provides a prompt and efficient service
• Establishes and maintains strong relationships
• Maintains a stable performance under pressure
• Communicates orally in a clear manner
English and Math’s GCSE’s are essential
If you're interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations. If you have not been contacted in 14 days your application was unsuccessful.