Role: Sales Associate
Our client currently has exciting opportunities within their Sales team. You would be working, supporting and learning alongside a highly experienced and dynamic team. If you have the passion and drive for a position in Sales and looking for a role, this is the opportunity for you!!
• Undertake research to define target suspects for business generated campaigns along defined vertical sectors or target product groups.
• Make appointments for face to face meetings for Field Sales
• Proactively cold/warm call suspects to create a pipeline of interested prospects
• Build long lasting relationships to maintain & develop the accounts you manage & support
• Proactively research and develop an appropriate knowledge of Customer business & requirements
• Participate in the achievement of Sales Targets
• Participate in the recordkeeping of Sales information on the CRM and associated files.
• Show the necessary drive, application & skills sets required, to progress in Year 2, to an Internal Sales Role with defined a revenue Target
• Fully conversant with range of skills required to satisfactorily meet Key Job Responsibilities defined for the role.
• Competent communicator with proven ability to actively and effectively communicate and engage internal and external stakeholders at all organisational levels
• Knowledgeable and competent user of current day office automation packages (ie. Microsoft Word & Excel, etc…).
• Either relevant qualification and/or Proven Sales experience
• Professional appearance and behaviour with high levels of integrity and honesty.
• Highly Proactive & committed individual
• Positive and enthusiastic with ambition to drive the business forward
• Looking for Career Progression in Internal Sales
Salary Range: £18,000 + Commission
Bonus: Company and Personal Performance Related (KPI’s)
Pension: Contributed Pension Scheme
Flexitime: 10am - 4pm core hours (37.5hrs/week)
Progression Opportunities: Stepping stone to career progression in Internal Sales.
Holidays: 28 days (including Public holidays). Ability to build up an additional 5 days paid holiday with tenure.