|Job Title:||Telesales Representative|
|Salary:||20000 - 20000|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hollick|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01902 763006|
|Member Contact||Abi Hollick|
|Contact Phone Number||01902 763006|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
This is a great opportunity for a Telesales Representative to work for a multi-million pound metalworking distribution company based in Wednesbury.
The role would suit someone who wants to work for a global company and is looking for excellent career progression. The role would suit someone with previous inbound internal sales or customer service experience ideally based within a busy contact or call centre environment. Applicants should have a proven track record of B2B sales, be ambitious, organised and target driven.
In return the company offer an excellent working environment within their modern offices and an attractive salary and benefits package.
Essential requirements: The successful Telesales Representative will have:
• Proven experience of B2B sales, ideally in a call centre environment.
• Ideally an understanding of metalworking/manufacturing (not essential)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
• The ability to work alone and as part of a team, being motivated and target driven.
• Good organisational and planning skills with a sense of urgency regarding tasks.
• A passion to learn and progress.
The duties of the Telesales Representative are:
• To generate and close profitable sales for the company.
• Identifying existing and new sales opportunities and act upon them
• To have individual responsibility for maintaining and growing existing accounts.
• To win and build customer trust, helping them to grow and become more profitable.
• Building and developing relationships with customers’ key decision makers.
• To engage with key suppliers for the best results for the company and the customer.
• Deliver outstanding customer service.
• Any other duties in line with business and departmental needs
Salary: £20,400 p.a. with an uncapped OTE of extra £8,000.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays; pension and life insurance schemes; discount and incentive schemes.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Telesales Representative; Call Centre Advisor; Telesales Advisor; Inbound Sales; Customer Service Advisor; Sales Advisor; Sales Representative.
Sales Executive - Telecoms
Salary: 20000 - 20000
7705 Business Development Manager
Salary: 28000 - 30000 +Bonus+car +Benefits
Senior Sales Manager
Salary: 60000 - 90000
7774 National Account Executive
Gloucestershire (Central England)
Salary: 20000 - 20000 + Benefits