My client, an established leading IT Services company, based near Liss / Liphook is looking for a telesales executive / internal sales executive to aid in their continuous growth by contacting local businesses to discuss their IT support services.
Core responsibilities will include;
- Working through data and inputting into CRM all details of existing IT Support contracts and monitor pipeline
- Cold calling businesses and introducing key services resulting in booking appointments for business managers and technical contacts within the business to attend
- Updating the CRM and consistently speaking to potential businesses highlighting new opportunities for the team
- Managing marketing campaigns for this company and ensure all pre-sales administration is completed to the office policies.
For the right candidate this represents a real opportunity to earn a competitive salary and career progression within the business could be to either a BDM (OTE£40k) or to work as a telesales team manager whilst the team grows (OTE£25k).
Experience with telesales, ideally business to business.
- Marketing: 1 year or Telesales: 1 year
- B2B Sales and the ability to drive new business leads into a business
- Finally, an interest in computers, retail and IT.
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License required as the offices have no immediate access to public transport.
If you would like more information on this role - please do not hesitate to give Jackie @ Baobab a call or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org