Our client is a distributer in Hampshire, looking for someone to fill a full time telesales role. In this role they must proactively contact purchasers by telephone. Attitude is more important than qualifications, although experience working to deadlines and targets as well as a proven track record of success within a dynamic sales environment is preferred. This is an important role within a thriving sales and distribution business, not a call centre. You must be interested in working within a small, committed team where you can make a difference.
The personal requirements of this role are:
· Positive attitude to both customers and colleagues,
- Be enthusiastic and hard working with a desire to succeed
- Demonstrate success within a team environment
- Enjoy and thrive in a target driven environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life
- Be willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to stand out from the crowd
The key elements of the role are:
- Handling customer enquiries effectively from a diverse customer base
- Negotiating with customers to ensure depot and personal targets are achieved
- Initiating calls to new and lapsed customers
- Developing a rapport and long term relationships with key accounts
- Managing customer records and diary effectively
- Growing the volume and profit of the business through personal success
- Being willing to learn all aspects of the depot operation to provide support to the team when required.
Salary: £16-18k + £3k OTE
Hours: 8.00-16.30 or 7.30 – 16.00. Optional Saturday that will be paid for 3-4 hours
Free parking, however own transport due to location.
Sickness Scheme after 1 Year
If you're interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations. If you have not been contacted in 14 days your application was unsuccessful.