We are recruiting for two Telesales Coordinators for our local client, based in Burntwood operating within the engineering and service industry. The successful Telesales Coordinator candidate will have excellent customer service and telesales / outbound telesales skills, objection handling experience, and an excellent history of working to and exceeding set monthly sales targets.
The Telesales Coordinator will be required to:
- To proactively chase outstanding sales proposals from each Internal Sales team, focusing on key customers, expired contracts, and urgent repairs
- Liaise with various internal teams, and on a pro-rata basis as identified by Internal Sales Manager
- To secure orders, contributing towards monthly and annual financial budgets for each team
- To work towards and show improvements on team conversion rates for each department
- To achieve daily and weekly outbound call volume targets
- To source and verify leads using CRM, Microsoft and in-house systems
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the management and staff of all sections throughout the company
The idea Telesales Coordinator will have proven previous experience of identifying and maximising opportunities for upselling. we will consider applications from candidates who have been in a Customer Service position and done upselling or cross selling as part of their role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team, for a leading local company.
basic c.19-20K + bonus to 22K
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays