Better People are working with our client nr Wallingford, to source an experienced telesales/telemarketing executive to join their small friendly team. Our client is a family business with a strong emphasis on excellent service and ethical business practices.
The function of the Telesales Executive role is to call cold and warm leads to secure appointments for the Field Sales team to visit prospective clients. The job also involves lead generation, internet research and database upkeep. The role has a basic salary of up to £25- £30K plus OTE of at least £4k per annum. (Commission is uncapped).
- Will have B2B telephone sales experience
- Will be well spoken, articulate and professional on the phone
- Will have worked in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Will be good at composing business correspondence
- Will be self-motivated organised and enthusiastic
- Will be resourceful and creative when creating new sales opportunities
- Will be proficient MS Office and CRM users.
The company is based in a rural location not far from Wallingford, Didcot and Abingdon so own transport is required.
They are offering flexibility on starting times - which could accommodate a working parent who has to take children to school.
This is a great opportunity to join a family run business.