My client a long established and well respected Telecomms Business are seeking an experienced engineer.
Key Responsibilities of Telecommunications Engineer:
Must handle all kind of telecommunicating devices and use them in proper manner.
- Work on helpdesk and fault diagnostics
·Make site visits when needed to solve problems regarding communicating devices.
·Inspect and service telecommunication systems including Mitel 250, Panasonic, NEC and Gamma Horizon
·Install and check broadband/leased line routers
·Engineers will also have installed and created networks for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team members to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
·Log faults with Channel Partners and update internal and external fault tickets.
·Record customer details and changes on our CRM system
·Be prepared to develop own skills using Online and Residential courses
·Return weekly time sheets to the Technical Manager
Skill for telecommunication engineers:
- Experience in networking essential.
- Must demonstrate good problem solving ability.
- Knowledge in software that supports telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge of programming language, conversant with Wireshark and router configuration
- Full clean driving license
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field
The ideal candidate would have Mitel 250 accreditation that is up to date including Phone Manager and Xarios Call Recorders.
Great employer where you have the opportunity to work within a friendly team and have opportunities to develop yourself personally and be rewarded.