Technical Support Engineer
Stratford-Upon-Avon • £23,000-26,500 p.a + Benefits Package • Permanent
- A leading UK Automotive Aftermarket parts supplier requires a Technical Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will need a motor vehicle technical qualification in addition to having a good telephone manner as this is a telephone based technical support role.
Suitable for: Mechanic, Technical Support Engineer, Master Technician, Service Operations Engineer
The day to day duties of this Technical Support Engineer role would include;
- To answer incoming calls from customers e.g. garages, motor factors and end users.
- You will be supporting customers to identify correct parts for application as per requirements,
- Offering technical support. You will also be responsible for investigating customer queries relating to part numbers, warranty issues etc.
- You will help customers navigate the online catalogue to identify the correct parts that they need.
The Successful Applicant for the Technical Support Engineer would be:
Ideally a Master Technician qualified or engineering degree qualified individual, you will have had previous experience working as a vehicle mechanic, specifically experienced with vehicle diagnostics and electronics. You will also have a background in automotive component and quality inspection, and an awareness of the aftermarket automotive parts environment.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is looking to move into an office environment and will be technical but be able to communicate their knowledge to a variety of customers.
What’s on Offer for our Technical Support Engineer?
- Salary up to £26,500 depending on experience
- Benefits package
- Free parking
Apply for this role
To apply for this Technical Support Engineer role click apply or go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1230