This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful manufacturing and distribution company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who has strong IT and computer skills who is looking for an exciting career in IT.
Candidates should be confident, prepared to undertake training and enjoy working as part of a busy Technical Support department. Good communication skills are essential. There is the opportunity to benefit from a competitive salary.
Our client is a manufacturer and distributer of lock and security systems.
Essential requirements: The successful Master Key Planner will have:
· Proven experience of using computers, especially Excel and Word
· A minimum Grade C in Maths and English
· Good communication skills
· Fluent English - verbal and written.
The duties of the Master Key Planner are:
· To design master key schedules for the building security industry
· Processing Master Key documents within production
· Supporting the sales team in the specification and design of Master Key System
Salary: £16,000 to £21,000 depending on experience (plus £500 bonus based on objectives)
Benefits: Free onsite car parking, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, workplace pension, health care scheme.
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week. 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am - 4:00pm on Fridays.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: IT Technician, Master Key Planner, IT Support.