Our Client, suppliers of organic fresh food products based in the Highlands, has an opportunity available for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role of the Technical Services Manager will be to ensure that the internal and external stakeholders of the business are kept up to date with accurate and timely reports and analysis of Technical KPI data and Food Safety and Quality information.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Internal and External KPI Reporting
- Food Safety data analysis & reporting
- Customer Complaint processing and reporting
- Supplier Assurance administration
- Other data collation, analysis and reporting
- Management of the service provision for the Technical department.
- Ensure that key product food safety, quality and legality information is effectively communicated to the business in a timely manner.
- Assist the business in ensuring that product food safety, quality and legality is maximised.
- Maximise the efficiency and contribution of the Technical Services Team to the business.
- Uphold and promote the Company values.
The successful Technical Services Manager will:
- Have experience of working within a Technical Services Management position within a high care environment
- Hold broad knowledge and experience in Food Safety & Quality Management systems, HACCP and Food microbiology
- Have in depth knowledge of current Food safety requirements and systems e.g. BRC
- Have knowledge of micro-organisms important to Food safety & quality
- Be capable of analysing data with an understanding of basic Statistical analysis
- Be computer literate to include MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be competent in presenting data and information
- Have excellent communication skills
The Technical Services Manager will work full time hours and receive a competitive salary which is negotiable on experience.